Hello, In my previous post I wrote about the rooting guide from your mobile itself. And this is the guide on how to root any android phone from yourÂ pc.Â Well, we used kingo root app for mobile to root. And same for here too. We will use the Kingo Root Tool to root the device from your PC.
Kingo Root provides aÂ desktop application, that can be used to root your android device with ease. Read the instructions below to do the root. ðŸ˜€ Go here to know about what is rooting.
You May Also Like:
- Generate Strong Password Online
- Learn Programming and coding free online
- Install Kali Linux On your Android
Steps To Perform The Root By Your Computer
- Download Kingo Desktop Application.
- After it is downloaded, just install it on your computer.
- Now it will show you if you device is connected or not. If it isÂ not just connect your device via USB cable.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode* on your android device.
*How To Switch on USB Debugging Mode
- Go toÂ Settings > About, now scroll down to Build Number and tap build number 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Now under developer options, you will see the USB Debugging Mode option, just enable that.
- Its done ðŸ˜€
- NowÂ maybeÂ you will see a Prompt on your Android Device, like: Always Allow from this Computer, just tick that.
- That’s it, now your device will be detected, just press the big ROOT button. ðŸ˜€
- Wait for sometime to start rooting your device.
- Now your device will be rooted, and you will get a message like Root Successful
- Â Press the Finish button and then, your device will reboot.
So you have done the job! ðŸ˜€ Now you can enjoy on your rooted device. If You have any queries on how to root any android phone then comment up below..
Well, I want to link up the COC hack for you as an gift after the rooting! Go here: