The Internet is being crowded with growth each day. More and more users are online. The more growth of the internet users will signify the more potential readers on your blog. I just want to say that, there is no better time than today to start your own blog and fulfill your aspirations.
What Are The Benefits Of Blogging on you?
â™¦ To Publish Yourself:
Â» If you’re passionate about a subject and you have decent writing skills, blogging definitely could be an alternative career path for you. The short answer is, yes, it is possible to make a livingâ€”a very good one, evenâ€”by writing articles online. By this, I mean if you have a blog and have unique contents there, which is being searched by the users all around the world then they are sure to come back to your site later and also they will recognize you as a good blogger (And they will also follow you).
Blogging is a great way to share your ideas with the like-minded persons. The problem-solving blogs and websites get success in a very less time and become popular. People on the internet will not visit your blog just to read what you are bragging. They want something useful, valuable or you can say that tasty. ;D
So always seek for excellence; not for success because excellence is the only thing that leads you to success. Also, remember that success is not an overnight process, sometimes it takes a lot of time to become successful or sometimes it takes only some days to become successful.
â™¦Â For Your Income:
Â» How much money do bloggers make?
Well, it varies. Itâ€™s sort of like asking how muchÂ actors make!
As we all know, if you blog – you get money. The money depends upon your blog quality. The top bloggers in the world are making millions (and in fact billions) from blogging! And if you start blogging with a particular platform and monetize your blog you can earn a very decent amount of income.
BUT readers! Success Won’t Come Quickly or Easily. You need to put a hell lot of efforts in it. See, I’m not discouraging you, but just know it could take months, if not years, to start making a living with your blog. And that is guaranteed.
Why Should You Not Choose Free Blogs?
Well, in the Internet arena there are several websites which offer you to create a free blog (web 2.0s). As I experienced those, I won’t recommend you to choose these type of blogs.
Okay! So why don’t I recommend?
It’s because, if we create a blog on blogspot.com then the actual owner of the blog won’t be us. It’s the company who will be it. The 40-50% of your efforts will go to Blogspot (yes they will earn). But in a paid website, nobody has the power to harm your blog or penalize it (unless and until you implement some black hat strategies).
Some of the reasons for which I don’t want you all to choose the free blogging services are –
1) They Put’s advertisements on your blog which makes them earn, and not you. Advertising is one of the best ways to make your blog earn some cents.
2) You do hard work in writing your blog and they earn the 25% credit. I mean if you monetize the blog or make the blog in such way, that you earn then you don’t earn the full money of your hard work. Example: If you had earned 1000$ (60,000 rupees) from your blog in one month then they take 25% even 40% of the commission. So you will be getting 25% less or even 40% in some cases.
3) If the company where are you blogging free, decides to close their doors on you for any specific reason, then you can do nothing about it rather getting some depressed nights. It is because you donâ€™t actually own the blog.
You may also like:Â Interesting Facts About The Internet
How To Set Up A Blog?
I have made four points to start on your blogging…
1) Chose a name for your blog. If might be anything related to your blog topic. Example: If you want to create a review blog where you want to write reviews and earn then the blog name would suit a name containing: review, latest or best etc & I would like to suggest you register a .com domain.
2) Install your blog (which takes about 5-10 minutes), I want you to strictly recommend to Install WordPress on your blog. Which is one of the best platforms to start blogging with.
3) Customize your blog design and layout. After you installed WordPress on your site place a theme on it. There are thousands of free theme available on the internet. Just chose the one you like.
4) Start writing your blog. Start writing articles on your blog niche. NOTE: Please don’t copy the blog articles from other websites. If you do that you won’t earn. Write yourself what you know. So, don’t waste time. Start Your Own Blog.
That’s all. IÂ have posted a step-by-step guide on setting up a blog. It’s the tutorial of creating a free blog for the beginners. Will post theÂ self-hosted one soon!Â Â Happy reading. ðŸ˜€ If you have any problem related to this content then please do comment. I will try to reply asap.