Is your Computer slow? Are you gettin’ irritated in playing games because of the slow speed of your PC? If this is happening at you too, thenÂ this post is dedicated to you specially. I will teach you how to Increase RAM by pendriveÂ in Windows 7 so that the speed of your computer stays normal. You may like to read about the transformation of windows 8 to windows 7.Â Then let’s move forward.
NOTE: This trick works in windows 7, 8 and 10.
How it works?
In this trick, you turn your Pendrive into a Virtual PC Ram. ItÂ enables you in increasing yourÂ PC performance. And, you will be gettin’ more good performance than before.Â No needÂ of downloading any software’s from the Internet. Just have to mess up with the properties optionÂ of yourÂ pendrive.
You may also like :
- Generate strong password online
- A good collection of wapka phishing codes
- Create a facebook account with no name
- Plug your Pendrive to the Computer where you want to increase the RAM.
- Right Click on your Pendrive icon and select the Properties option as you can see below.
Now a new Window be opened as you can see above, Select Readyboost Tab and Select use this device option. Choose theÂ RAM size and select youÂ RAM value.
Â So, you’ve learned to Increase RAM by pendrive.. You can now experience fast computer performance.
If you have any problem regarding this then comment below. And you may like to read these post:
- Read the story of Mark Zukerberg – The tech Geek
- Read about the best tricks of whatsapp
- A cool trick to make others log out from all the accounts you’re surfing online
- How To Earn Money By URL Shortening
- Read about some of the best interesting facts about the internet – I bet you don’t know these
- How To Learn Programming And Coding Online For Free
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. And this is the Password To Join Our WhatsApp Group: "XLVQQRNT3S"
Something went wrong.