Previously, I taught youÂ a how to create a blog,( step by step guide). Today I am gonna teach you how to Change The Color Of Your Folders in your computer. ThisÂ trick need a software. Follow the below guide to make your computer’s folder look dashing! đ
How To Change The Color Of Your Folders?
To change the color of your folders you need to follow the below steps –
- Download Folder ColorizerÂ for your PC. It’s a third party tool to change the color of windows folder.
- Â Install Folder colorizer
- After Installing it right click on any folder you want to change the color. See the image below..
- Then You will see a dropdown menu. Go to the colorized one and then select the color you wanna give to the one!
- After Choosing the Color you will be able to see that, theÂ color has been assigned to the selected folder.
- Try it for the other folders also and make it look little dashing! đ
So by this way you can change the color of your folders in your PC. Download the software from below.. Its around 1MB.
NOTE: This trick works in only windows 7,8 and 10. I have not tried this trick on other OS’s.