Previously, I taught youÂ a how to create a blog,( step by step guide). Today I am gonna teach you how to Change The Color Of Your Folders in your computer. ThisÂ trick need a software. Follow the below guide to make your computer’s folder look dashing! đ
How To Change The Color Of Your Folders?
To change the color of your folders you need to follow the below steps –
- Download Folder ColorizerÂ for your PC. It’s a third party tool to change the color of windows folder.
- Â Install Folder colorizer
- After Installing it right click on any folder you want to change the color. See the image below..
- Then You will see a dropdown menu. Go to the colorized one and then select the color you wanna give to the one!
- After Choosing the Color you will be able to see that, theÂ color has been assigned to the selected folder.
- Try it for the other folders also and make it look little dashing! đ
So by this way you can change the color of your folders in your PC. Download the software from below.. Its around 1MB.
NOTE: This trick works in only windows 7,8 and 10. I have not tried this trick on other OS’s.
You may also like to read:
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. And this is the Password To Join Our WhatsApp Group: "XLVQQRNT3S"
Something went wrong.