Recently I wrote about the two best tricks of whatsapp. And here in this post I will teach you, how to root android phone. We are gonna root it by Kingo!
What Is Rooting?
“Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved (by Google) apps, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize just about anything, and so on.” – cnet.com
As you read the one above, the rooting enables you to access many black market applications that increases your android’s productivity and hence help you in making most out of your phone i.e gives root permissions on your phone. It’s similar running programs as administrators in Windows, or running a command with
sudo in Linux. 😀
You May Also Like:
- Top 10 Ways To Earn Money Online
- How To change the colour of your folders
- Download Avast Antivirus Android PRO – Free
How To Root Android Using Kingo Root App
As I told, we are gonna do it by Kingo! You do not need any computer to connect your android device. Everthing is gonna be done via Kingo..:D follow the guide below to know – how to root android..
- Install the Kingo Root app on your device.
- Make sure you have enabled the 3rd party app installation in android, else you won’t be able to install this app.
- After the App is installed open it. Something like this will appear –
- I’ve listed three “Screen” of the app interface..So, firstly after opening the app, click on – One Click Root.
- Then, the second screen is gonna appear. The root will start on; it might take sometime to root so wait. Have a coffee..:D
- You will see a message saying – “Root Succeeded” after it is done.
Remember, Your device will be rebooted several times, this is normal! So, do not panic 😀 It is a common scenario that rooting makes…
So, that’s all of the rooting guide from your android phone itself.
You May Like To Use The Hack for Clash Of Clans after doing the rooting. So, for that go here: How To Hack COC – XMOD
In case you see an error on your phone and get the message – “root is not succeeded“, just check the computer tutorial for Rooting, that will help you in rooting your android device successfully.