Hello there! Today I am back with a latest trick to run¬†Kali Linux¬†on¬†Android phone. Don’t have any idea on Kali? Then go here and get some! This is a best tool (Operating System) for hacking or pen-testing. This OS is basically¬†used by the Ethical Hackers and security researchers across the world.¬†Installing Kali Linux on your Android phone is gonna give you¬†access to wide ranges of possibilities.
Requirements For The Tutorial
- A Fully charged Android Phone
- Good¬† Internet Connection (For Download Kali Linux .iso image)
- Root Permission
- At least about 4-5GB ¬†Free Space on your mobile.
So, if these requirements are on your mobile currently then begin the mission by reading the instructions below else, make sure the things are to be done asap. ūüėÄ And if your phone is not rooted then have it done. Read this tutorial to root your android from your PC: Android Rooting (via¬†PC)¬†or if you want to root it by your device itself then do follow this tutorial: Android Rooting ( via An APK).
Steps And A Disclaimer:
To simplify this process more I have divided the Steps into two parts. Follow up. To¬†Install and Run Kali Linux On Android Device Virtually is not a small process that every noob can perform. It needs some high knowledge about Android. So, you are not a androgeek then don’t try out this.
- Download the “Linux Deploy App” in Your Android Mobile from Google Play Store.
- Open the Linux Deploy App ¬†you downloaded and click on Download Icon in the app. (Below Right Corner).
- Change the Distribution of Your Linux to Kali Linux there.
- Hit the Install button by going to the Top.
- And for your installation, if your internet is good, this process will gonna take hardly 5-10 Minutes just.
- Download VNC Android App from Google Play Store.
- Open it, after the downloading process has finished. You have to enter the settings below in the app and then proceed by pressing the enter button..
- Click the Connect Button in VNC Viewer App after doing this previous job.
So, we have successfully completed the task! ¬†If facing any problems¬†to¬†Install and Run Kali Linux On Android Device Virtually then¬†please do comment. I will be glad enough to solve your problems..