Whatsapp web login: Here in this post you’ll be learning how to sign in to WhatsApp through Wapp Web on PC. WhatsApp, today is one of the most famous Apps which you could ever see on almost every Android/iOS devices. Whatsapp has over 1 billion installs on Android.
Whatsapp Web Login on Computer
As told above I’ll be teaching you how to WhatsApp Login on Computer. For logging into WhatsApp you basically need the following:
- You need to have any high-performance web browser. I prefer Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browser. If you do not have them installed on your PC then do install before using the Wapp Web.
- Secondly, you need to update the version of your WhatsApp to the latest one. I’ve seen most of the old versions do not have this feature of QR code scanner with it.
So, if you have both of these criteria fulfilled then you are good to go.
Okay, now let me tell you more about Wapp Web or Whatsapp Web.
What is Wapp Web? Can I WhatsApp Login without Software?
So, WhatsApp Web or Wapp Web is basically a site for WhatsApp login on your PC. We know WhatsApp can be used only on mobiles and not on PC. Though there are some tools like Bluestacs which enables you to replicate your android device in your PC by which you can have access to WhatsApp or any other Apps.
It needs a download to be done. You can download Bluestacks from the button given below:
Now let’s talk about the Whatsapp Web Login which does not require any downloads. You can log in at WhatsApp at your PC just by scanning the QR code.
There’s again a question.
Will I be able to do everything on Wapp Web which I usually do on mobile?
Well, you can almost do everything except the story updating and access the WhatsApp call feature on Wapp Web. You can change the profile picture of yours through PC, change the status or display name, reply or send messages, send media files and docs directly from your desktop storage and much more.
Also Check: Best WhatsApp Group Name Suggestion
How to WhatsApp Login on Computer: Steps
Here is how you can WhatsApp web login on your computer. Follow these simple instructions and you’ll be browsing WhatsApp on your computer in the next few seconds.
You have two options with you which are given by WhatsApp officially.
Method #1: First, the online Wapp Web. And second is the WhatsApp software which has been launched recently. You can download the WhatsApp 64bit software on your PC by clicking the button below:
Method #2: Let’s now come to the main part of the article. To login WhatsApp on your PC without any downloads you need to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Open web.whatsapp.com on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. Click the button below to move there:
- Step 2: On opening the link given above, you’ll be able to see something like this (see screenshot below). Turn on WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Step 3: Here I’ll be using an Android phone for Whatsapp web login. So, go to chats screen of WhatsApp, then navigate to Menu. There you’ll be seeing an option called ‘WhatsApp Web’. Click on it.
- Step 4: Now, using your Android device, scan the QR code which is appearing on your computer.
- Step 5: The scanning will take just a couple of seconds. After it is done you’ll be sensing a vibration on your hand by your Android device. That signifies that you are logged in at your PC. Just after that, you’ll be able to experience WhatsApp on your PC.
The following screen will be appearing next based on your chats:
Do not disconnect your mobile internet connection, as a continuous network connection is needed to run wapp web. Once you disconnect your mobile internet, you will be notified in your PC that no active connections are available.
Now, how to LOG OUT from WhatsApp web?
Just navigate to chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web then press the ‘log out from all devices’ button. You’ll be logged out from all the devices which you logged in via the wapp web.
Also Read: Download WhatsApp for JAVA
Where is the option to WhatsApp Login QR?
The path to WhatsApp login QR option is different on every platform. Here’s where you can access to WhatsApp web login QR code.
Android: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: Menu > WhatsApp Web.
iPhone: Settings > WhatsApp Web.
BlackBerry: Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from the top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
Nokia S40: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
Facts: Do you know that you can do multiple WhatsApp on a single device?
Can I do WhatsApp web login or Wapp Web on Android?
Firstly, sorry for being bias. I’m a hardcore Android user, so I prefer to give more priority on it. Well, you directly cannot login to WhatsApp web on your Google Chrome Mobile browser.
You need an application for that. The Application is free of cost and can be downloaded from Google Play store. Click on the button below to download the WhatsApp web Android Application.
The App works almost the same as the computer version of WhatsApp Web. I’ve been using this App for a long time and do not find any type of issue with it.
Here’s a quick video to WhatsApp web login:
So this was the complete tutorial on WhatsApp online login through your PC and Mobile as well. Did you like this post?
If yes, do not forget to hit the share button. There is a post on two best secret tricks for WhatsApp here on SilentPoints. You might like to give that post a read!