How To Make Invisible Name Facebook Profile – Hello, mates!
Here in this post, I’ll be teaching you, ‘How To Make Invisible Name Facebook Profile‘. You might have got a crystal clear idea of what is an Invisible Name Facebook Profile if you visited the page from Google. Well, we are going to do it by Google Chrome. It can be done by other browsers as well but for my end, Google Chrome is more preferable. It’ll make the work easier and faster.
How To Make Invisible Name Facebook Profile?
Before beginning the tutorial I’d like you to disclaim you that hiding name on Facebook might be risky for you to some extent. There are instances when Facebook blocks your account or puts it into moderation. If you got into that track then you have to verify yourself as the owner and few more tasks to finally getting your account healed.
Again, I’d like to say it’s RARE for your account to be putten’ into moderation. As from my personal experience, I’ve still an invisible name account running fine. I do not recommend you all to use it in your personal account. You may try it in fake accounts though. 😀
Why create an invisible name Facebook profile?
Well, this answer varies from person to person. For me, it’s just to show my friends. It’s like a magic for them as Facebook normally do not allows anyone to create invisible name account. Even now, I’m running my personal account without a surname. That feels cool though! :p Here’s a snap;
Note: (KK) is given as a nickname. It’s not the surname.
Okay. In case you visited this page while browsing other contents on SilentPoints here’s a quick glimpse what exactly a Facebook Invisible name ID is!
What’s a Facebook Invisible name ID?
An Invisible name ID signifies to the facebook account which does not have any name. Or it can be told as a nameless account, having no First Name And Last Name. You cannot directly create a nameless account by going to facebook main page and signing up without the First Name And Last Name. So, here is the revealed trick to hide the name of your facebook account.
Create invisible Name Facebook profile by Google Chrome
Okay. Now, we are going to start the tutorial. You’re excited. Ain’t you?
Yes. I can sense you! :p
1. First, open Chrome Web Store And Download Install “Hola Better Internet” Extension in your Browser.
2.Open Hola Extention in the browser.
3.Change the default country To “Indonesia”
1.Go to Account setting of your facebook ID and Change the Language from English US to “Bahasa Indonesia”
2. Remove your Last Name.
3. Put this in your First Name and Remove P and M letter: (But do not remove any other thing.)
4. Enter your password and click on Save.
5. After the job is done, change your language to English US.
6. Done! Your Name is now Invisible 😀
★★ For Single Name ★★
1. Go to Account setting and Change Language English US to “Bahasa Indonesia”
2.Remove your Last Name And fill only the First Name.
3.Enter your password and click on Save
4.Change your language to English US again.
5. Done! Your Full Name had been changed to a Single name! 🙂
Wait, there’s a method 2 for this trick as well, in case the Method 1 does not work.
Create invisible Name Facebook profile by UC Web Browser
Most of you asked me if you can make facebook account invisible via UC or not.
So, in response to that here is the solution. Here, below, you’ll know how to make facebook account invisible in UC Browser in just a few simple steps. Here we begin,
- Open your Facebook account in UC Web Browser.
- Go to Facebook mobile version from UC Web.
- After you are done, move to account settings.
- Navigate to > General > language > Bahasa Indonesia. Select and activate that language.
- Go to your browser settings, set following Proxy and Port 219.083.100.195:8080 or 220.127.116.11:8080
- Are you done? Now, save the settings.
- 70% of the work is done by now. Now go into your name change setting and remove first and last name and copy this kﱞﱞﱞk and paste it in first name box (remove the ‘k’ letters)
- Confirm your password. After you did it, your name will be changed.
- Change back to your default language – English (US).
- DONE! Enjoy. You can now boast in front of your friends! :p
That pretty much it.
Here are some of the Ip addresses you can use to hide name on facebook:
UPDATE: There is a good news! You can now change the name with the Tamil language trick. Here’s the video below.
Hope, by now you learned completely how to make Invisible name Facebook profile. Got any queries? Please do not hesitate to comment down below. I’ll get you asap. Stay connected with SilentPoints for more updates on technology related pieces of stuff. Thanks.
Further Reading: Is It Possible To HACK facebook by Softwares online?